Music Banter - View Single Post - Rape Of A Five Year Old Indian Girl
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 04:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldPo View Post
I know this is unrelated to the OP but when my family were in Russia to adopt my little sister, the people were incredibly rude This was about... 15 years ago I'd say. They don't hold the door open for you, we were shocked at this. I mean, people over in Ireland are ridiculous sometimes and almost over polite(thanking bus drivers and smiling and nodding at strangers in the street) but they were the complete opposite over in russia, closed the door in my seven year old face.
Are you serious? What the hell am I doing in New Zealand, it seems like a lot of western countries have respect for each other. I have to walk down Auckland's main street in the city daily and I get bumped into many times because people are selfish and won't move for you, even though you are walking on the left which I was brought up to do. Not only that people are looking down on their cellphones, groups of people walking all horizontally blocking everyone else out or standing there chatting and not giving a damn. ARGHGGHHHGH!!!! It gets me so frustrated. It's not that bad in Christchurch or Dunedin, but the population is way smaller there. I ****ing hate Auckland.