Music Banter - View Single Post - Are You Weird or Normal?
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 11:55 PM   #108 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Hey Hermione, WWWP and Aww Sugar: frankly my dears, I don't give a damn. You can say and think what you want about me, gang up, try and make others dislike me - but guess what? It's an internet forum. Just like life, not everyone is going to like you.

Go on, keep bitching about me in your little chat room - the fact that you're talking about me and to me is great because the attention is on me! That's what I love right?

If you don't like my posts or my thread topics or - ignore me, you have the power. I'm still going to make threads about things that I find interesting or enjoy, and if my posts are dumb and apparently against my own sex then good stuff.

So go for it, hit the ignore button. I'm not really worth getting upset about.
You just did exactly what I said you'd do. I don't give a fuck about making people dislike you because other people can do whatever the bloody hell they want, but I felt compelled to finally call you out on your bullshit because you're either don't know or don't care the things you mindlessly spout out at every opportunity are harmful to other people on this message board and frankly I am sick of it, as it doesn't affect just me. I am confused as to whether or not you don't realise that you're trying to assert your imagined superiority over people who are true to themselves and the things they like without looking over the shoulder to see if they're being judged or not or know enough that it bears no actual reflection on who they are as people, but on countless occasions you have blatantly said that you take pride in your cattiness and damaging attitudes and I am deeply and truly disgusted to see this taking place, and keeping my silence on it any longer conflicts with my own personal morality.

I'm sure you'd like to think that we are ganging up on you and that Stephenie and Amandria are ganging up on you, with me as their "ringleader" since everyone has been creaming themselves over the idea that Amandria mindlessly follows everything I say and I make her agree with me publicly for fucking ever, but this is simply untrue. Why are you so riled over the idea that people other than me don't worship you? True, they are my friends but we are grown women and we can think for ourselves and handle disagreements without resorting to personal attacks. We also do not feel it's necessary to bring each other down because we are so insecure that we have to hurt people to make ourselves look superior. We know we are bad ass boss bitches without competing with one another, or any other girl on the boards as you are so wont to do yourself.

Speaking of which

Here's some concrete evidence of your misogynistic bullshit. I hear this was right after her story was revealed, minutes afterwards. My question to you, is why was this even ****ing necessary? Are you so desperate to claim the title ~Queen of MB~ that you will kick someone who clearly hates themselves as much as you do, because you get off on the fact that at least YOU don't stoop to pretending someone to be someone else on the internet? Classy as ever. Why are you even a mod, btw?

Wolfie said you weren't outward malicious, but it is clear that you really are, towards everyone, including myself. Remember how you had to talk about omg, you could be such a good cam girl cause you're so much better than that girl! But you'd never do something like that because you respect yourself~~~~
Oh, and I don't darling? Again, something like my JOB has no bearing on my morality. Hey sweetie? Did you know I made 1800 in a whole day? Do you know I was homeless and the only way I could pay my bills was to become a dominatrix because the graphic design jobs weren't coming in fast enough? Do you know that I left my abusive ex boyfriend because my slutty slutty whore job empowered me and made me believe that I deserve great things? No? Well now you do. I don't have to make constant, endless motherfucking threads telling my life story because I need validation. It's so funny that you will shit on sex workers for using their sexuality in anyway they please but you are almost incapable about making posts about how you want to fuck so and so on here. Honestly I wouldn't care if you weren't hypocritical about it, but you are and it is so transparent you are clueless about actual sexual activity and see it merely as a tool to gain attention from men because ~women are all catty stupid bitches~. I mean, you even pretended you were sooo above clitoral stimulation and have 30 minute long orgasms even though if you were as knowledgeable as you pretend to be you'd know that only around 17% percent of women are capable of having orgasms from penetration & it's physically impossible to have an orgasm of longer than around 2 minutes. But silly me! Of course ~you're not like other girls~~~!!!

But you know what? This isn't about you and I. I am not hurt by your attitudes toward your own sex whatsoever but I am not the only female member of this board. I am not the only one who could be affected by your bullshit platitudes of self hate. I'd like to actually call Steph's point about how you use flippantly use the word rape as an adjective to describe things that aren't rape is even more likely to affect the women of this board (and maybe even some of the men), since it's a fact that 1 in 4 women will be raped or sexually assaulted in their lifetime. By those odds, I am not the only rape victim on this board. Since you like to purport yourself to be an expert on ~women's issues~, you should know this already, right? Not only that, but what about the girls on here who do like girly things? You constantly put them down and don't even care. Fuck that. But be cute and suggest that omg what a loser~~~ I am for caring about THINGS on the INTERNET as if omg they totally have no bearing on how REAL LIFE HUMAN BEINGS FEEL ABOUT THEMSELVES !!!
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote