Music Banter - View Single Post - Are You Weird or Normal?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 05:34 AM   #128 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yac View Post
Wait, the first post in this thread is not on topic ? The original post where Vanilla writes about feeling weird and normal, in a thread titled "Are You Weird or Normal?" is off topic ? Come on.
What is off topic is all this silly emotional drama added to an otherwise rather neutral emotionally thread. Be less militant but more zen.
As for the thread being stupid/pointless - that's your personal opinion of it, hardly a fact we all agree on. Remember you don't actually have to contribute in a thread like this, a thread you feel is beneath you (right ?), you can just ignore it instead of adding fuel to the flames.
But what do I know, right ?
Yac.
I don't appreciate your tone policing & I've already stated my reasons for my post, also in response to your patronising, I DID post in this thread in a manner that clearly shows it's not beneath me, but thanks for trying. Her insisting that she's so ~weird for not being like "other girls" is implying that any woman who does like traditionally feminine things isnt cool! She totally likes being~~~ weird so women who do like feminine things are deserving of derision and inflammatory posts like this. I laid it out very clearly but obviously I should have used more remedial terms since it went over your head.

Last edited by Sansa Stark; 04-24-2013 at 05:40 AM.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote