Music Banter - View Single Post - Are You Weird or Normal?
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 08:14 AM   #142 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
This has got really out of hand and I'm not going to contribute anymore to your hatred. You did take my original post way out of context as a way to try and bring me down and "**** on my life" as you so nastily said. Like I said in my earlier post, if you don't like me - IGNORE me. But I know you really don't want to. You love the fights, you love the drama and this time missy I didn't "start this". I'm allowed to defend myself, I'm allowed to have MY opinions so go hard or go home.

I am not interested in derailing my perfectly good thread anymore, so if you have a problem PM me rather than derailing any other threads. Frankly I feel bullied into a reaction and I don't like it.

Haters gonna hate. Boom.

And Yac know's about women, don't act like opinions on women is only allowed to come from you.
Haha, babe you wish. Actually I have pmed you before about matters and you actually were equally as flippant as you are. But so much for bettering yourself, right Jessika? YOU ARE 26 YEARS OLD AND YOU ACT LIKE A CHILD.

And since you wanna lord your powers to make yourself feel like big **** and "win" since you're incapable of a well reasoned response, how about you infract yourself for calling me a bitch?

Last edited by Sansa Stark; 04-24-2013 at 08:19 AM.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote