Music Banter - View Single Post - Heyy :)
Thread: Heyy :)
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 09:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Eleonoora
Groupie

Default Heyy :)

I'm 18-years old girl from Finland. I was looking for a forum because I wanted to improve my english skills. The reason of my selection is simple: I love music. If there's something I want to chat about, it is it.

My primary instrument is singing. I've had singing lesson for two years now, but I sang alone much before I started lessons. I think singing is a bit different from playing other instruments. It needs to focus on so many things at the same time. I believe that singing asks more flail. Sometimes I'm worried about it, I don't know do I have enough talent to ever sing good enough.

I've played piano for 7 years, but not so intensively. I've had lessons for two years only, and then I've primarily comped my singing. I can play a bit guitar too, chords only.

In this year I've got a new passion: making songs. It's the fantastic way to express myself. I'm writing my emotions to paper and then melody spontaneously appears. I suppose it's the thing I got talent to.

I think this is all I want to say at first. I can't wait I can get to know you and talk about music and stuff. Thanks for reading my introduction!

/Eleonoora
Eleonoora is offline   Reply With Quote