Music Banter - View Single Post - Rape Of A Five Year Old Indian Girl
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 11:22 AM   #29 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Are you serious? What the hell am I doing in New Zealand, it seems like a lot of western countries have respect for each other. I have to walk down Auckland's main street in the city daily and I get bumped into many times because people are selfish and won't move for you, even though you are walking on the left which I was brought up to do. Not only that people are looking down on their cellphones, groups of people walking all horizontally blocking everyone else out or standing there chatting and not giving a damn. ARGHGGHHHGH!!!! It gets me so frustrated. It's not that bad in Christchurch or Dunedin, but the population is way smaller there. I ****ing hate Auckland.
I wouldn't worry about it though, New Zealand is amazing, I have a load of good mates who have moved over there for better lives. Ireland is a bit dead career wise at the moment(which leaves room for cultural and artistic development though!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
No, the Irish are just unusually polite about those things. Urban Britain is about as rude as it gets. I'm pretty sure my current hometown was voted the rudest place in Europe recently or something.

I was in London only recently at it wasn't so bad. I mean you do get odd looks on the Underground sometimes, people don't seem to look at you in the eye or smile or nod when you pass them. I nodded at an African-English guy while walking home on the east end and he looked at me like is was a gay alien terrorist or something.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote