Music Banter - View Single Post - Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire) The Fantasy Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 05:45 AM   #464 (permalink)
Newkie
Boozy Lad

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorOldPo View Post
He is supposed to be really nice in real life as well, I bumped into him at Electric Picnic but just said hi(and Littlefinger who was with a small girl I can only presume was his daughter, I hugged him!), a mate of mine studied philosophy or theology in the same course as him in Trinity college, which means the actor is in his early twenties now, weird.
Oh really? That's bloody awesome! Let me know if you spot Shae or any of her fellow tradeswomen, might have to take a cheeky ferry over if I know they're about..

Crazy how he's so old though, he does genuinely look/act about 15. Didn't realise he was so old until I imbd'd him recently. Top notch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
The most jarring thing in the world is to watch Batman Begins and see him playing an innocent young boy for a few brief moments. If Chrisptopher Nolan could have seen the future he would probably have casted someone that you don't now instinctively hate whenever he appears on screen.
Hate? What!? Why? He's one of the best going, at least you know when he's in a scene it will be a good laugh. Compare that to the POVs of Sansa, later Dany and Sam, snore.
Newkie is offline   Reply With Quote