Music Banter - View Single Post - 8th Generation of Console Gaming
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 12:49 PM   #28 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

I'm looking at getting a PS3 around November where I'm hoping to get a killer deal as someone is selling it to make room for a PS4. It also helps that that's when my Xbox Live subscription is up so I can cancel it but still get to keep my Netflix, Hulu, and HBO GO subscriptions going on my big screen TV.

The more I read about this generation of consoles the more I think I'm just going to stick to my PC. Besides BioShock: Infinite and Far Cry 3 I really haven't been that impressed from a lot of games from the last few years. The games that have been impressing me are all under $20 just about all indie PC/console games. I mean the major reason I want a PS3 is so I can play Journey and a few other indie games with the only major exclusives I care about being Heavy Rain and The Last of Us.

Duga I would totally recommend building your own gaming PC. You can build a halfway decent one for under $700 and there are a lot of good games being released on the PC, and with the implementation of Kickstarter it only seems to be getting better.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote