Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:47 PM   #23074 (permalink)
PoorOldPo
Blue Pill Oww

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
On phone shop workers: I tend to dislike having to interact with any human being in the service sector really, but from my experience those guys are some of the most antisocial and awkward of the bunch. Not that it matters because my phone seems to working again just fine, which is odd considering I was always told that taking a magnet to that stuff normally meant you'd have to sync it up to something again at least. But to balance it out with some bad news I may actually have that semi-serious head problem so I'm not out of the water yet.
Like, did you hit your head? What is the issue?

I was seduced through friendly guilt by a charismatic Amnesty International employee, he made me feel really bad. I very nearly did it, and maybe I should have, I really want to help the people they help, some of the stuff he told me was awful. If I had any kind of income I would definitely give ten euro a month, but the fact that they make you feel guilty...I guess they are trained to do that. But I still feel bad, I said I didn't have my bank card with me, then he said he would ring me later, and that he had faith in me, my phone is now off.

I'm a dick. A good natured dick.
PoorOldPo is offline   Reply With Quote