Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 03:01 PM   #445 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust View Post
2 Weird dreams....

They're both in the first person - ie I'm seeing through my eyes.

So in my first one I'm walking towards my bus stop that I get on every day for work and there's two people sat on the seats - I can't see exactly who they are, but one of them is an elderly Asian woman - Yoko? I walk further and see the other person, a man, is spinning a sickle sort of tool in his hands. He turns out to be Eric Clapton and looks like he did beck in the sixties.
It kinda switches to another scene where I'm standing at the bus stop with my best friend and we watch the buses go by, only to realize it's A and N - two people who date at where we work. We see them arguing then we erupt in laughter.
It changes back to Clapton. The bus has arrived for them and as Clapton's about to board I tap him, and I'm about to ask to have an autograph, but he seems to know that so he draws out a roll of paper that has loads of signatures on it, a bit like a tour date sheet. I put it in my inside pocket and walk over the hill (that's where the bus stop is) and back to my house. I dig inside, but find nothing there. Damn, I say to myself, realizing I didn't pick it up.
I then wake up from my dream.

The second one is much more vague. I'm in a big brown coat and I go to a place (I don't actually know what, it's kinda busy and full of smokers) and take out a cigarillo (a small cigar) and start smoking. I've never smoked before, and I suddenly hear my dad's voice behind me. I turn round and try to hide my cigarillo because I know he will go ballistic but he doesn't seem to notice. I then wake up.

So....is there any explanation?
I don't know the Freud could give you answer for the first one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote