Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rules of Etiquette
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 06:35 AM   #70 (permalink)
scleaves
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
well I can't sway your opinion and it is valid none the less because it is yours.... just take it easy if you get hit first...remember that is someone's sister, mother, aunt, niece what have you and you would probably be ****in irate if happened to you and yours no matter what she did to "warrant" it... women were designed to be the softer sex in my never to be humble opinion....so I don't personally think that we can withstand the blows from men the way other men can withstand them... there are some very tough girls out there...yes and I am not taking it away from them by any means... More power to you chica do what you do...but I still think women are just a tad softer...then men...
I agree. Men are brawlers, they are made for fighting and taking hits. The reason why more men play football is because if they get injured, they can recover from it faster than women. This is a fact. Even if a woman bodybuilder was assaulting me, first I would try to knock her to the ground and run, not just leave a devastating blow.
scleaves is offline   Reply With Quote