Music Banter - View Single Post - High Fidelity
Thread: High Fidelity
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 01:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
XtremeEclectic
Music Addict

Ive noticed that as well...Head-Fi and A.K seem to be more into and about end user systems and electronics, here its mostly music..

To answer recording does not matter a ton to me, but has some impact if an album is recorded or plays badly, doesnt sound right etc I tend not to like it, I dont care to listen to youtube unless the quality is there, I wont download or use less than 320kbps etcetc but that has a lot to do with system as well. off the phone, in a cheap set of headphones Im not picky. On my home system however I am a little picky about what I feed through it just because my speakers do tend to accentuate a bad recording, background noise etc.
I prefer to listen to music either at home on my stereo, or in the car and very rarely use headphones. I do lean towards digital media due to convience however really enjoy a good session of vinyl listeneing.

Owned equipment is a long story lol as its pretty much my lifestyle however currently I am listening on a pioneer SA-7500II coupled to a pair of DCM timepieces with fulltime bass modules. once i get moved into the new place and have a decent listening space it will be time to pull out the mcintosh gear and some better speakers from storage.
XtremeEclectic is offline   Reply With Quote