Music Banter - View Single Post - Dragonforce - The Power Within (2012)
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid44 View Post
I honestly didn't think that there was anyone that thought these guys were really good, till now. I mean, I thought that maybe little boys did, that didn't know any better, like my 13 year old son for instance. I've tried to change his ways about listening to Dragonforce. I told him it's a path that leads to nowhere but extreme ridicule (from me mostly) I've tried deleting everything on his iPod and replacing it with something much better. And have even gone as far as threatening to disown him. With failure under my belt I now accept his taste in music, or lack there of. I am hoping one day that he will come to his senses and have seen the error of his ways.

Now my other son who is 11, told me the other day that he was practicing drums to Slayer's Chemical Warfare. With a proud smile on my face, I told him that he is now my favorite

I think your treatment of your children is incredibly fair and laudable. I hope that I can be half the dad that you are.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote