Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #7642 (permalink)
Burning Down
The Music Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass napkin ed View Post
once again I talking about girls that swallow on the first **** or ONS.
But tbh, if you're swallowing every load yes I would read that as slutty & desperate.

And tbh the desperate thing is creepier than the slutty thing. B/c desperate girls will do anything for the D. I prefer women that respects themselves. I mean I love control but I don't want to be w/ a girl that will literally do anything for me simply b/c she's a desperate whore. I like a challenge & to me once I know a girl will swallow that easily the trill is gone I know that if I wanted I could turn her out easily and what the fun in easy.
I respect myself, I respect my boyfriend, and we respect each other's sexual desires. Swallowing after giving oral is neither slutty nor is it desperate especially if you're in a relationship and that's what you both like, etc.

Quote:
it's the swallowing & yes. & if you're giving your bf a blow job every night it takes the pleasure out if it, it becomes tedious, **** sometime I find myself having to say no just b/c the thrill is gone
Someone giving oral should be empowered by it because they're the ones who have control over the other person's pleasure. I'll never get tired of that.

Quote:
the funny thing is I never called any of you ladies sluts, I simply provided my opinion of what i think about women that swallow *** easily & you guys have read into it. Lol.

In fact for you vanilla I clearly said "if that is the case" as in of that is the case that you swallow kudos to you for being proud about what you do. But the fact that you all have taken this beyond personal tells me 2 things.

1- that you guys are truly not comfortable w/ what you're doing in the br b/c if you were this sensitivity to my comment is weird.

2-you know what I'm saying is the truth but instead you choose to deny.

lol, fine
Actually, yes you did. At least you are implying it with every post if you're not outright saying it. I don't see my behaviour in the bedroom as slutty at all and I'm comfortable with sex and sexuality.
Burning Down is offline   Reply With Quote