Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #7659 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass napkin ed View Post
Lol @ my mom I can't even think about that scenario

Vanilla I love that you're trying to justify your slutty br behavior to me, but tbh you won't change my opinion.

I'm not crucifying you, in fact I understand that your behavior is very much needed in a world filled w/ men who couldn't get laid to save their lives so they instead decide to rape women. I mean if more women were slutty like you I'm sure the rape levels would go down. & before you interpret that wrong I am not condoning rape at all.

All I'm saying is that although I know it's a double standard it is still true & my standard won't allow me to be w/ a weak desperate slut regardless of how badly she wants the D, the headache isn't worth it
I love how you keep making this about me but darling you're the one who's spouting the offensive opinions here.

Haha, you are saying that it's not rape when a man who can't get laid makes me do it, because I'm a slut? So therefore rape levels with reduce? I've heard of pulling **** out of people's asses but this takes the cake.

Something tells me you want my attention because you can't get laid and think I'll give you what you want.