Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 10:37 PM   #7707 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass napkin ed View Post
I wouldn't be annoyed b/c 1- you didn't call me it & 2-the scenario is so silly it can't even be taken seriously

I'm really not trying to be insulting b/c I know how sensitive you are, but you really aren't comprehending what you are reading & you're reading so much into what I'm saying that your insecurities are showing.

& once again the masses defense is silly. For goodness sakes the majority of ppl in the world believe there is a god, a magic man in the clouds lol yeah the masses means nothing to me
You're mistaking the word sensitive with offended. You are really producing word vomit. I think sometimes it's a good thing to understand others point of view and realise that you're not always right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass napkin ed View Post
Honestly I've never seen anything like this, even on fb&t I'm not trolled this hard. I'm actually amazed as to you guys reactions

I have my opinion, you have your opinion, but why are you weighing mine so heavily that you guys are behaving this sensitive??? I'm really amazed that you guys can say that you're strong & independent & sexually liberated & then behave so awkwardly in regards to my own personal sexual standards, their my own lol
Look in the mirror, the troll is staring at you. What do you think of men who sleep with prostitutes? Do men ever get put down by you? You need to see a Psychologist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i think if there is anything awkward here, it's that most people have a hard time confronting people who are f*cked up enough to think the sh*t spewing from your mouth is acceptable behaviour. generally speaking, there is no precedent for it.

your "double standard" is blatant proof that you are a misogynist. the fact that you continue to blather on and on in attempt to justify this as simply your "own personal philosophy" is not something people are afraid of, or made feel insecure by... it's something people are more apt to tear to shreds in the interest of our species. your mindset is patriarchal, out of date and obsolete. you need to shut up and start addressing your issues.
This. Too a tee.