Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 11:21 PM   #7724 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass napkin ed View Post
Not getting any, lol sure ok believe that, I'd almost wished that was the problem it would save me energy & I could concentrate on work & school

"The reason why women do swallow is because they know that guys like it"
this is exactly my point you're swallowing b/c you believe it pleases the guy & not b/c you actually want to hence the reason I read it as desperate slut whose so hungry for attachment/love that she'll swallow a load just to attempt to prove her comment but I read that as desperate & I run
So if I swallow because my boyfriend likes it make me desperate? How can I be desperate when I am in a relationship, I'm already with him! It's called give and take, relationships require both people to make each other happy with whatever that may be. I have had plenty of guys keen as beans to please me who went down on me and enjoyed it. They weren't desperate they were sexually mature, which you are not. If you think swallowing makes someone desperate then you are very ignorant. Have you even been in a loving, caring and giving relationship?