Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 09:20 AM   #7769 (permalink)
Ass Napkin Ed
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
I'll say this one more time because you didn't seem to get the message - you had assumed so because I said I would swallow, and no your assumption is false.

You just need to avoid picking up desperate women in bars or clubs and your problem will be solved.

No, don't sleep with coworkers, things will get awkward for sure.
Agree 2 disagree w/the first part.

Believe it or not, but women don't have a sign on their foreheads that says "plz don't **** me i'm desperate." In fact unlike me in the sense that I won't bull**** anyone & I'll just say I wanna **** & nothing more, some women will tell you "oh yeah that's also what I want I'm not looking for anything serious also." And then you **** them & that goes flying out the window all the sudden they want the very thing they agreed they didn't want. I mean wtf, that is the very reason I actually refuse to have a ONS at my place or hers, I convince them to do it publicly that way I'm able to escape & we both understand what it is, a ONS.

& the coworker thing I should have known better, actually thought I would be the exception to the rule but guess not

Also I'm not into women spitting & gagging on my cock, not sure when that became normal behavior but I don't like it, a BJ shouldn't be a forced effort where one has to spit & gag

Last edited by Ass Napkin Ed; 05-02-2013 at 09:54 AM.
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote