Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 10:27 AM   #7787 (permalink)
Ass Napkin Ed
Music Addict

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
I'm not a fan of the swallow either. That gagging sound is a normal thing that happens doesn't effect me one way or the other. She is performing a grandiose service I should be thankful for. Half the time, i'm having a buffet on her box anyway and its hard to notice when i'm tongue deep in pussy. The dirty talk thing is fine, but its not necessary. The ball licking should be a neccessity, i'm afterall licking every inch of her goods, its only fair.
Such a true statement, balls licking & sucking should be a requirement for every blow job given.

I'm not a huge fan of box eating, I'll do it & I assume I do a good job at it since it's always requested but it doesn't turn me on that much, I could live w/o it, but I do like that feeling as they *** & they squeeze their thighs & shove your head in place that almost makes it worth while.

I prefer my ladies completely waxed, no hair at all. I wanna take a good look at that box
before I start eating