Music Banter - View Single Post - mental health thread
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 01:27 PM   #127 (permalink)
CrazyVegn
Left due to ban epidemic

Well this is my 3rd time weaning myself off antidepressants and also would like to know what brain zaps feel like.
Getting off Effexor is pure hell. Wikipedia says it has caused death, but I do it slow enough where that hasn't happened to me. Today I take out 43 beads of a total of 150 (one out per day) and yesterday I STILL got pulsating raps-tap-taps of my own heart in my ear, and dizziness. Each time I hear the raps of my own heart it feels as if the world has stopped and vision seems like slowmo, although it actually isn't.
Very slowly it seems as if I'm getting feeling back. I have bruises all over me (bruises on top of bruises) and didn't know where any of them came from bc I felt nothing when I'd run into things.
Regular depression is what I supposedly have and been diagnosed with. I agree with the diagnosis, but don't want medicine bc I don't trust we're advanced enough in human psychology/brain chemistry and they probably do more harm than good. Thanks for sharing the informational video.
CrazyVegn is offline   Reply With Quote