Music Banter - View Single Post - The Sexual Experience Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #7893 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass napkin ed View Post
I man scape, but thankfully I not a hairy guy.

I suspect I'm out of your dating league & also I'm not desperate so a web hook-up isn't even an option.

Cute, mod abuse of power. vanilla you might be the most insecure person I've ever encountered, I'm truly amazed that you managed to turn every comment I made into personal attack against you, weird. (& before you call this another insult, it is an obvious fact) Also, I am truly intrigued as to how easily, I, a random user affected you, I guess you really took it all personally b/c it's all true, lol.

Go ahead & ban me b/c I expect that response from someone like you
You out of Burning Down's league, more like the other way round. I would touch you with a barge pole, unless I wanted to be a in depressing and repressed relationship.

Well you don't get a choice in the matter anyway so have fun while it lasts.

Yes sweetheart, everything you say I lap up and get really insecure about, like I was crying tears of breast milk after your comments last night. Boo hoo, I'm so sad. Can't everyone see how sad I am that a big macho man put me in my place as the slut I am?