Music Banter - View Single Post - Ach, hoots mon, ah cannae bide wi' these sassenach bastards!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 03:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurse Duckett View Post
I think it would be a bad decision if the Scots choose to go it alone, and I think Alex Salmond is just trying to get himself in the history books. He might make sense to a few people in Scotland but he looks and sounds like a fool to everyone else.
I don't know too much about him, but I guess he's out to get in the history books.

Quote:
Which currency would they use?
The Euro.

Quote:
Scotland already has a massive unemployment problem and if they leave the UK they'll have an even bigger problem with unemployment.
If that is the case, it's strange that they are constantly looking to encourage more people to emigrate there, they offer all kinds of work permits for foreign graduates there.

Quote:
I think the wisest move would be to wait and see what the UK choose to do about being in the EU, I cant see the UK being in the EU in 20 years time and I cant see the EU being anything like it is now in 20 years time.

England and Scotland are joined at the hip and i have a feeling they always will be, and they're both stronger for it.
I can't see any of this being decided anytime soon. Personally I don't think Scotland will vote to leave the UK.
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote