Music Banter - View Single Post - The Relationship Thread.
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 08:25 PM   #205 (permalink)
WolvenDogma
Groupie

Default My sob story...

Well, if you've ever read my lyrics you probably know I have quite the issue with my ex-girlfriend. Well here's the short of it, 1 year ago I fell in love with this girl, Lyrick. Pure love at first sight stuff, and we ended up dating for about a month when she said that she had cheated on me and was leaving me out of guilt. That day I nearly committed suicide and began self harm. Over the next 8 months I went through hell trying to get her back, and in the end. She moved away to a town down the road. In my heart all I know is that she will always be in my mind, I kid you not that every day for the past year and a half has been spent thinking about her. Well, recently her friends have come around saying that she "Hasn't forgotten about me" and "Misses me." Well, I'm at a crossroads... Should I give her a 2nd chance if there is the opportunity? Tell her that I won't stand for anymore bull**** and try to make a go of it again? Or should I pretend she doesn't exist anymore and keep moving on? Lately i've been falling deeper into depression, and closer to suicide that ever. Maybe this would help me get better... I need opinions guys... They say that if you love something, let it go. And if it comes back, its yours and if not then it was never meant to be... Well the thing I love may be returning... And I don't know what to do....