Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 09:23 PM   #11798 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsy View Post
This day is going to make it into the top ten worst days of my life. I'm not one for hysterics or theatrics, but this days has ****ing sucked balls.

At work, a customer mocked me. I cannot *stand* to be mocked. (It goes back to childhood being made fun of, yeah pathetic, I know) Then when I get home , my partner and are snippy with one another. Then he mocks me. He mimics my voice and... holy ****. Then he said he hated me. You can imagine the goddamn drama that has ensued.

I moved away from my family and friends and live in white trash/hillbilly hell. I miss my mom, my friends (we've drifted), and just having someone to vent to. So here I am venting.

This is my birthday curse. It never fails, something bad always happens to me on my birthday.
Sorry to hear that hun. You're a great person and people who mock you are really just upset at their own insecurities and belittling someone makes them feel better.