Music Banter - View Single Post - Family business
Thread: Family business
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 02:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Engine
air quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
for three, he's racist, sexist, and blames everything on the jews. i wouldn't even call them "the jews" were it not for my constant subjection to the term. i do understand that if one looks into it, there is a heavy zionist presence in the underlying workings of the world, but f*ck. oh yeah. he also hates gays. one time he was talking about how women don't like "sex in the rectum" because their nervous system isn't wired like that (which i disagree with, but didn't say so because i didn't want to get into my sexual history with him). he said hitler used to line homosexuals up and shoot them down because what they were doing was so wrong... or whatever. i asked him if he thought that was right. he looked at me like i was out of my mind and said "well yeah" and then reiterated the fact that women aren't wired to have anal sex... as though the only reason people are gay is that they like getting f*cked in the ass.
Um.. "heavy zionist presence in the underlying working of the world"? As opposed to what.. the not-so-heavy non-jewish presence?
I see that you've looked into anti-semitism but it sounds like you own it now.

Also, I'm pretty sure gramps is gay. Straight men don't complain about women who like anal sex that much.

Christ, you've somehow made me happy that some of my family are only suicidal maniacs and not bigots. Fun thread.