Music Banter - View Single Post - The Pokémon Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 04:18 PM   #139 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circe View Post
There needs to be a Pokemon MMO asap. All the rehashes of older games with less creativity like Black & White are unnecessary because Soul Silver has already been made and cannot be topped by anything ever. I know I'm talking about Nintendo here (the company that wasn't even aware there was anything outside its comfort zone) but dammit, the company that makes an MMO involving Pokemon may as well just be given direct access to my bank account.
There are already a couple of Pokemon MMOs out there like PokeMMO and Pokemon world online. I've never tried any of them so I don't know how good they are though and of course they aren't made by gamefreak.

PokeMMO - No Bull****, Just Games
Pokemonium - Pokemon online MMORPG - Free to play MMO
Pokémon World Online - Welcome!

Best part is they are all free so you don't have to part with the precious money in your bank account.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote