Music Banter - View Single Post - How to music ? Serious question.
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 02:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkKitten138 View Post
Music is different to everyone. Everyone has different taste in music. Even when it seems like you have met someone who has the same interest as you do, theres something they like that you dont.

I dont know how to direct you into a right category, i have never met someone who hasnt had music in their life at some point. Personally i would suggest that you should just look around this forum, listen to a little bit of everything that you come across and eventually you will find something that gets your heart going.

Everyone here seems really nice, im new too just signed up a couple days ago, and im having a blast here. Every one seems to be very knowledgeable and dont mind answering any questions that you might have.

So just look around!
That's great to hear, welcome to the forum! We are generally an approachable community here. If you like Electronica then check out my dubstep thread for some decent recommendations, as well as the recommendation threads on all the genres you're interested in!