Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 03:38 PM   #5121 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

1. How accurately do you remember which part of a TV Show / Movie you were at when you fell asleep whilst watching it. And how do you deal with this mishap?

I honestly don't fall asleep to things I haven't seen yet. I always give in and turn it off so I know exactly where I am when I return to it.

2. Is your favourite sandwich topping the same regardless of whether it has been toasted, grilled or not?

I just put potato chips on everything and it works out well.

3. Do you automatically listen to a bands debut album if you are looking to get into them?

I go with a combination of album cover/name and what album was being talked about when I heard about said band.

4. Would you prefer to only be able to text or phone call with your mobile for the rest of your life?

Call. Texting is horrible. I hate it.

5. On a scale of 1 to 10, which is your favourite number and why?

It's always been five. I like how in the middle it it whilst also being an important changeover when rounding. It's the most neutral yet important number.

6. Would you have joined Music Banter if it didn't have a lounge, and would you stick around if it was closed down?

Yeah although I'm only really active in the lounge and media sections. I like you lot so I'd stick around.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote