Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 12:35 AM   #5122 (permalink)
Electrophonic Tonic
Your Ad Here

1. How accurately do you remember which part of a TV Show / Movie you were at when you fell asleep whilst watching it. And how do you deal with this mishap?

I never remember exactly where I am on my own. But when I go back to said tv show/movie, I recognize where I was and usually back up a few minutes from there.

2. Is your favourite sandwich topping the same regardless of whether it has been toasted, grilled or not?

Pretzels. Stick them in the middle of a PBJ... yum.

3. Do you automatically listen to a bands debut album if you are looking to get into them?

Usually I get hooked by a single song I heard and I check out the album with that song.

4. Would you prefer to only be able to text or phone call with your mobile for the rest of your life?

Call. The lack of texting would lead to the rise of AIM again and I would be happy with that.

5. On a scale of 1 to 10, which is your favourite number and why?

9. My favorite number is 39 for some reason. So from 1-10, I'll say 9.

6. Would you have joined Music Banter if it didn't have a lounge, and would you stick around if it was closed down?

My few posts tend to be in the music section. The last forum (band specific) I was on, I spent a lot of the time in the non-band music section and their equivalent of the lounge. I got tired of the BS and drama so I've done my best to stick to the music pages here, even if it means I post less.
Electrophonic Tonic is offline   Reply With Quote