Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 12:23 PM   #5124 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

1. How accurately do you remember which part of a TV Show / Movie you were at when you fell asleep whilst watching it. And how do you deal with this mishap?

I don't watch a whole lot of TV, or movies so this rarely happens, and when it does it's usually because I'm going to sleep with the TV on.

2. Is your favourite sandwich topping the same regardless of whether it has been toasted, grilled or not?

Yes it is, but grilling/toasting most things can bring it up a notch.

3. Do you automatically listen to a bands debut album if you are looking to get into them?

No, I'll try to find their most liked stuff first to see if It's even worth the time. Usually it's most liked for a reason. From there, if I like it I'll dig up the rest.

4. Would you prefer to only be able to text or phone call with your mobile for the rest of your life?

Definitely call. I can't see the friggin numbers on my BB. It's only saving grace is that it's a qwerty, so I have to text from "home row" memory. Hate it. I'll rarely text anyone back. I'll just call. So much simpler for me.

5. On a scale of 1 to 10, which is your favourite number and why?

One is a magic number.

6. Would you have joined Music Banter if it didn't have a lounge, and would you stick around if it was closed down?

Yep, and sure. I look to a couple friends to keep up to date on certain genres, and I also find some gems from sites such as this one.