Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 01:26 PM   #5125 (permalink)
anticipation
Music Addict

1. How accurately do you remember which part of a TV Show / Movie you were at when you fell asleep whilst watching it. And how do you deal with this mishap?
When I'm watching something and I feel like I'm about to pass out then I usually get up and turn it off and then go pass out. I can honestly count the times I've fallen asleep while watching something on one hand.

2. Is your favourite sandwich topping the same regardless of whether it has been toasted, grilled or not?
If this is asking whether my favorite cold sandwich is my favorite hot sandwich, then the answer is no. I feel bad for anyone who answers yes.

3. Do you automatically listen to a bands debut album if you are looking to get into them?
Not necessarily, I usually go for the one right after their debut or the next one. Then eventually backtrack and see if it's worth it.

4. Would you prefer to only be able to text or phone call with your mobile for the rest of your life?
Text, I despise talking on the phone.

5. On a scale of 1 to 10, which is your favourite number and why?

6. Would you have joined Music Banter if it didn't have a lounge, and would you stick around if it was closed down?
Yeah, the lounge didn't really turn into the cesspool it is now until '09-'10.
anticipation is offline   Reply With Quote