Music Banter - View Single Post - Jamie foxx says "black people are the most talented people in the world".
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 05:00 PM   #128 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
I realize, it's apparent to all you've no interest in educating yourself on the matter.

Where the hell were you educated boy, Arkansas or California? Only the period between the ending of the Transatlantic Slave Trade & the Civil War is relevant; for a population to develop a meaningfully different expression of particular alleles isolation is required. The period before 1807 is irrelevant because there were continuing, large importation of slaves from wildly disparate population groups.
We best teach what we most need to learn. If you are addressing me, then you totally missed the point concerning any group of people being more talented. There is a group of people on every forum which seems to think they are superior intellectually, and, they seem to pop up in a particular area.

I suppose while you were busy being educated; I used the time to actually learn and contemplate, rather than be educated. And, history is a subject that is so hard to learn, because, the books don't exactly tell the story straight. It is a subject recorded second, or third by the white man. And, much of it from the perspective of white men from Europe, and, a particular kingdom which has exploited well more than half the planet.

The reason for not researching is due the fact that I took quite a few history courses while majoring in history in Ohio.
Quote:
Where the hell were you educated boy, Arkansas or California?
I also spent a decade at the University of Hell-Handbasket Campus, and, graduated with the 'crown of Life', and a new name, a white stone, and a Phd in humility, so, I won't contend with you other than to strongly suggest nixing the rude remarks. Ouch, they hurt when they come back at you.

Last edited by blankety blank; 05-07-2013 at 05:37 PM. Reason: edit
blankety blank is offline   Reply With Quote