Music Banter - View Single Post - Best rapper alive?
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #359 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
On June 17, 2010 Lil Boosie was indicted on federal charges on first-degree murder of Terry Boyd.[7] He also faces charges for three counts of possession with intent to distribute narcotics (Schedule II-Codeine, Schedule I-Ecstasy and Schedule I-Marijuana), three counts of "conspiracy to commit possession with intent to distribute narcotics", and two counts of "conspiracy to introduce contraband into a penal institution".[7] He has stated that he is innocent of these charges.[8] District attorney Hillar Moore stated that the killing seemed to be "over turf". If convicted, Lil Boosie may face the death penalty. Prosecutors have stated that they believe the rapper may have been involved in at least five other murders.[9] On June 28, Lil Boosie entered a not-guilty plea in a Louisiana court room. While Boosie's defense addressed the fact that the rapper has several ongoing cases, they emphasized that he is not a murderer.[10]

On November 29, 2011, Hatch was sentenced to eight years in state prison after pleading guilty to the drug charges. [11] On May 11, 2012, a jury found Hatch not guilty of the first degree murder
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote