Music Banter - View Single Post - Last album you bought, downloaded or listened to
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 09:02 PM   #19409 (permalink)
Screen13
Music Addict

More used CD finds!

Isaac Hayes - Juicy Fruit (Disco Freak) - The last of the ABC albums after leaving Stax (The reformed Stax now has the album).

9 1/2 Weeks Soundtrack + Dream a little Dream of Me - Two for the "Now Showing at the Mall Theater" for the Ghost Mall Music journal. I'm ready to have some braincells killed with some of the music on these discs. Dream... is a buffet of 80's thrown together including the US Hit cover of "Rock On" mauled (MALL-ed!) by Michael Damien and a Fee Waybill track, plus the un-welcome appearance of already has-beem Mickey Thomas on a cover of "Dream..." all for a film produced by 80's VHS titan Vestron, which was about to go away quickly. 9 1/2 Weeks is that was supposed to be some kind of kinky risque film featuring another 80's buffet including John Taylor and a waiting for a new label Devo...I'm ready to dive into this cut-out ready mess.

Boy George - High Hat - US compilation of tracks from two albums from the Culture Club singer.

Public Image Limited - 9

Keith Richards - Talk Is Cheap - I still have to hear that solo album. Clearly better than Mick Jagger's pale attempts at a solo career, but it would be good to hear it in full for a complete review.

Plus on bargain find...
Dave Gahan - Paper Monsters - The 2002 release I'm already checking out. Sounds good! This is the limited CD + DVD set!!!

Last edited by Screen13; 05-08-2013 at 10:22 PM.
Screen13 is offline   Reply With Quote