Music Banter - View Single Post - How well do you know your friends?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ass Napkin Ed
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freebase Dali View Post
So your answer to someone coming out is to not throw them to the curb because they're gay, but because they had to work up the courage to do so?
What's the f*cking difference? You're judging them based on their own personal proclivities either way. Your brand of tolerance doesn't seem like actual tolerance, if you ask me.

And if it's because he didn't tell YOU first, then I think the problem here is your ego, not his choices.
Did you mean" So your answer to someone coming out is to throw them to the curb"

If that's what you meant, then yes. I can't deal w/ liars, I am an honest person & I don't waste my time trying to hide things from ppl or lie to them. So the fact that he did this says to me he can't be trusted or that he doesn't trust me, either way I don't need that headache in my life. B/c when someone shows you who they are believe it & he's showing me that he's fake I can't condone that.

Him being gay is not an issue, him being my friend & my wing man for years & hiding that from me is a huge issue, we did a lot of crazy **** together & my mind is burning just thinking about his real motives, I am truly disgusted.