Music Banter - View Single Post - How well do you know your friends?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Freebase Dali
Partying on the inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass napkin ed View Post
Did you mean" So your answer to someone coming out is to throw them to the curb"

If that's what you meant, then yes. I can't deal w/ liars, I am an honest person & I don't waste my time trying to hide things from ppl or lie to them. So the fact that he did this says to me he can't be trusted or that he doesn't trust me, either way I don't need that headache in my life. B/c when someone shows you who they are believe it & he's showing me that he's fake I can't condone that.

Him being gay is not an issue, him being my friend & my wing man for years & hiding that from me is a huge issue, we did a lot of crazy **** together & my mind is burning just thinking about his real motives, I am truly disgusted.
No, I meant what I said. The "not" had a "but" related to it. For instance:
"You misunderstood my statement not because you didn't read it correctly, but because your reading comprehension is sub-par."

Anyway, obviously you're the one with the issues if something like your friend not coming out to you is so upsetting that you not only refuse to try and understand why that may be, but instead make up your own assumptions just so you can find a reason to feel betrayed.

You don't even know his intent, yet you have no issue making one up for him at the cost of a friendship. But apparently that friendship doesn't mean all that much to you if you won't even expend the effort to arrive at any "facts" other than the ones you drummed up all on your own.