Music Banter - View Single Post - How well do you know your friends?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 08:41 PM   #36 (permalink)
Ass Napkin Ed
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
i think you - ASS NAPKIN - need to consider what friends are.

one day you're gonna realize that the dude you used to call your friend was never your friend, and it's solely

it's completely selfish of you to be reacting to this the way that you are.
"....because you lack the depth of understanding and compassion necessary to maintain long-lasting relationships."

Apparently you know a lot about me, even though I've had the same best friend since middle school who lives almost 5 minutes away, I have several close friends I still see regularly from undergrad. Personally I have too many friends and enough close friends to last a life time & if any of them ever dropped a secret like this on me I would wave them goodbye I have no time for ppl who are so worried about what others think about them that they can't live as themselves. Yes that might come off as cold but that is the type of person I am & I would say that any one who was/is really my friend knows that.

Last edited by Ass Napkin Ed; 05-09-2013 at 09:13 PM.
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote