Music Banter - View Single Post - How well do you know your friends?
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 09:01 AM   #108 (permalink)
Ass Napkin Ed
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
How exactly were you "catfished?" He was professing his romantic feeling for you but he turned out to be someone who he was not?

So if you had a (male) friend and he didn't tell you he had a girlfriend or a wife that whole friendship was based on a lie? It's a fake friendship?
catfished also means scammed/duped & in that sense he duped me into believing he was straight.

No, he wasn't professing his romantic feelings for me but his going in to hiding response, me being one of the few "friends" that didn't know and his exaggerated behavior to appear straight now appear odd to me. The more I'm learning about how this guy was living, the creepier he appears to me, this guys was truly living a triple live.

If I had a friend for years & all of the sudden I learned they had a wife/gf that they were pretending didn't exist, yes that friendship would be over as well, I don't like lairs.

I understand why most of you aren't getting this, but I don't BS the ppl in my life & I expect the same respect.