Music Banter - View Single Post - The Playlist of Life --- Trollheart's resurrected Journal
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:48 PM   #1798 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

An unbelievable milestone!

When I started this journal, back in 2011, as my second attempt at doing so, I never in my wildest dreams expected I would get this many views. I'm delighted, humbled, honoured and proud to have provided you all with sufficient entertainment that you kept coming back, to take The Playlist of Life to this incredible peak.

So far as I can see, no journal in this section has ever reached anything close to this, at least as far as records go back --- yeah, I'm that sad that I checked! --- and I'd just like to pay tribute to everyone who's visited; whether you've come here once or are a regular viewer, whether you comment or not: you've all made this possible and I thank you.

I'd like to thank my mother, my manager, the Academy .... Seriously, thank you all for staying with me, and I hope I've managed to keep you engaged and interested over the last three years. Of course I realise I may not always get it right, but if you don't tell me I just assume I'm perfect so if you've something to say, at any time, good or bad, leave a comment.

And now, off I go on a victory lap. By car, of course: I AM almost fifty after all!

Thank you once again, and here's to the next hundred thousand!