Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 05:25 PM   #5697 (permalink)
Psychedub Dude
Nowhere Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkKitten138 View Post
The first copy that was picked up was supposed to be the used Game of the year edition, With all the add-ons and everything for only a couple dollars more... Sadly my hubby didnt know at the time that the Game of the year edition could only be used once. After that its just the normal game without the add-ons (you have to use the code given to you for the free downloads when you buy the game, which can only be used once
So we were both very very upset. No zombies for us.... Its something once money is present that i wouldnt mind considering getting though!
did you guys try it again though? I had the GOTY edition and Downloaded all the DLC as well as let two of my buddies use the disc and they were able to use them too. I dunno if I had some kind of special copy haha but figured Id say something: its worth a shot.

As for what Ive been playing; Ive been getting back into Left 4 Dead 2. I used to play this game religiously a few years ago, then I was on and off with it for awhile. If anybody wants to get some matches going let me know. My gamertag is the same as my username here.
Eat up all their MC's and drink 'em under the table

[B]Last.fm

Shadows Of Our Souls
Psychedub Dude is offline   Reply With Quote