Music Banter - View Single Post - How Well Would You Say That Other People Know Your Taste In Music?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 05:26 PM   #17 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

How Well Would You Say That Other People Know Your Taste In Music?

Not very well. I get that my friends know I'm not in top 40 music and they know I like DnB and dubstep but that's about all. My highschool guy mates know I love Prog, Rock and Alternate artists but nothing too specific beyond Iron Maiden, Tool and Judas Priest.

Who is the person or persons that know about all/mostly all of your taste in music?

My friend Tim is the closest to knowing my music taste and on MB it's Urban and Jackhammer.

I think people on here tend to think I just like mainstream artists but actually I listen to many artists that aren't popular or well known.

It's probably my own fault for not updating my journal very often to give more of an insight but I'm currently working on a entry now to get more of my interests out there.

Are you know for being really into music?

Yes, I'm often spamming my facebook page to get my friends to expand their music tastes and constantly have my bright pink headphones attached to my ears. I've been to a few festivals and concerts as well so people generally notice I love music.

Do you consider yourself an aficionado on any band or genre?

Hmmm...I'd say I'm pretty knowledgable about Trance and Dubstep but I'm not one of those people that know great details about bands because I have a habit of knowing albums really well rather than the bands history.