Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 12:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
Key

God Is Dead? - Black Sabbath

This was something I was waiting for for a very long time, even if it is just the single and the full album isn't due until next month, I was just hoping something would have been released beforehand, and I was happy that they went ahead and released this one. It's been getting a lot of reviews, and I am one of those people who finds it to bring a lot of excitement for the new album, I mean c'mon, Ozzy still has it going for him vocally, that's definitely something. People have been stating that the lyrics aren't very clever, um...Sabotage, Master of Reality, and probably many many more of their albums did not have much thought put into the lyrics, it was more about the music, the heavy riffs, not to mention the confusion that was brought upon those who didn't understand why this type of music was being released, at least that's what I like to think was going on in those days, hell, I'd be mind blown if I heard something like those albums back then. Either way, I find this song to do some good justice for a fantastic comeback, and I am more than happy to prepay for the album, because I can tell it's going to be one of the best of the year, and it will exceed it's hype.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote