Music Banter - View Single Post - How well do you know your friends?
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #119 (permalink)
Ass Napkin Ed
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
And this was upsetting how? Maybe he was afraid of sending you the wrong message. He was pretending to be straight around you because he didn't want you to hit on him.

Sounds like you wanted him to, am I picking up the right message here?

OK I lost count...How exactly is he living a triple life? Who is he - Jason Bourne?

But who are you to say they were pretending, maybe it never came up in conversation. You don't drill people if they are married do you? When you first meet some guy you don't shake some his hand and demand he tells you his marriage status?

You name is "Ass napkin ed" does "ed" stand for Ed (as in Edward) or ed as an abbreviation for education?

Everything you said makes perfect logical sense, yes he was living a triple life b/c he feared that I would hit on him. I guess that explains all the lesbians, fat chick and ugly people in the world, they must all be pretending to be these things so that I wouldn't hit on them. Someone should really tell these ppl that I'm not interested & save them the wasted time /effort.

He was one person around me, another around ppl who knew he was gay and probably another when he was by himself ie- triple life.

"Ed" as in the name Ed (I believe the name on that guy's bc is Ed & not Edward) & not Explosive Diarrhea or Erectile Dysfunction, topics which I'm sure you can relate to.

Last edited by Ass Napkin Ed; 05-14-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Ass Napkin Ed is offline   Reply With Quote