Music Banter - View Single Post - So What Are We Drinking Tonight?
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #2687 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by anticipation View Post
I'm primarily a IIPA/Strong Ale kind of guy, I'm thinking some Humulus from the Bruery, Pliny (Elder, Younger if you can get it), Stone's Enjoy By... and Double Bastard, Lagunitas Maximus or Sucks Brown Shugga. Let me know what you're thinking, idk how familiar you are with Wisco/Michigan brews but I can hook you up with the finest my brother.
I can get any of the ones mentioned less The Younger. Younger is only sold to drink or in kegs and only distributed to craft brew houses. You literally have to wait in two hour lines to even enjoy a Younger. I would also recommend Mongo IPA or Knuckle Sandwich from Bootleggers. I'll procure 4 good ones for starters and in the meantime look over Wisco and see what catches my eye. I'll hook it up this weekend and get back to you Monday for your address. I'll ship out first and tell you what i'm after. More then happy to do some trade. The west coast ipas are fantastic but you get a yearning for something more eventually. Get back to you this weekend or Monday for sure dawg. If you are leaning more towards one or the other let me know, they can all be had at El Cerrito liquor by my work. You can also go to their facebook and see whats new, its in corona california.
FRED HALE SR. is offline   Reply With Quote