Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #2363 (permalink)
P A N
DO LIKE YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rjinn View Post
With all the backlash at HHBH, I agree. Just ignore him and it won't bother you.

I find HHBH interesting sometimes though negative mostly and whacky. I don't get worked up by his posts, nor do I care much. Whatever.
Just fer the reckerd, i don't know exactly what caused HHBH to say all that nasty stuff, but i'm not about to take it personally. Do i deserve it? To be honest, i probably do in some way. I don't think his descriptions are totally accurate, but i see where they are coming from.

My issue stems more from the fact that this thread is a breeding ground for this type of stuff. As a working adult, i've never seen a bulletin board anywhere i've been employed which exists to facilitate the calling of people out. Anytime i've ever had a problem with someone (in real life) it's been dealt with in private. There's nothing constructive about this thread. It's just waiting for people to come in an trip the f*ck out and then be either ridiculed for it or agreed with.

If he had taken issue with my MO and addressed me in private i might have actually grown a bit. But i guess it's okay in that perhaps someone will just put this toxic dumping ground of a thread to rest. Besides, trollheart's thread about saying nice stuff is much better for everyone. I doubt it'll happen, but if i was a mod, i'd be trying to shine that kinda light instead.

Peace.