Music Banter - View Single Post - Spill Your Guts: What You Really Think About MB members
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 10:42 AM   #2371 (permalink)
The Big Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
Just fer the reckerd, i don't know exactly what caused HHBH to say all that nasty stuff, but i'm not about to take it personally. Do i deserve it? To be honest, i probably do in some way. I don't think his descriptions are totally accurate, but i see where they are coming from.

My issue stems more from the fact that this thread is a breeding ground for this type of stuff. As a working adult, i've never seen a bulletin board anywhere i've been employed which exists to facilitate the calling of people out. Anytime i've ever had a problem with someone (in real life) it's been dealt with in private. There's nothing constructive about this thread. It's just waiting for people to come in an trip the f*ck out and then be either ridiculed for it or agreed with.

If he had taken issue with my MO and addressed me in private i might have actually grown a bit. But i guess it's okay in that perhaps someone will just put this toxic dumping ground of a thread to rest. Besides, trollheart's thread about saying nice stuff is much better for everyone. I doubt it'll happen, but if i was a mod, i'd be trying to shine that kinda light instead.

Peace.
Basically, it's a thread where you tell the forum how you feel about other members. Hip Hop Bunny Hop does not like you for the reasons he mentioned. I'm not going to call him into my office for a disciplinary meeting. You're a 'working adult' - get over it.