Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm Here Today, Expect It To Stay On - Ki's Journal of Music
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 06:11 PM   #25 (permalink)
Key

As 15 Albums You Should Probably Listen To...But You Don't Have To...I'm Just Going To Write About Them Anyway and the collaboration for The Song of the Day are both doing pretty well, I wanted to add a third item to my list of things that I will have featured in my journal for the time being. I don't want to get too overwhelmed to the point that I don't want to finish anything, but I have been thinking of this one for a while, so...introducing...

This will basically include two key characteristics:

1. Allowing me to listen to albums / bands that I have thrown to the side due to not being too interested.
2. Trying to understand why the albums / bands get as much hype as they do. Bands like KISS, Radiohead, Led Zeppelin, etc.

I won't be doing full discographies, and most of the reviews will be brief, but they'll end with one of two outcomes:

Disclaimer: None of this is meant to be taken as fact, as i'm doing this for myself and the enjoyment of posting it in a journal. If you disagree with any of my outcomes, feel free to let me know, however it most likely won't change my opinion.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote