Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 03:09 PM   #23447 (permalink)
Ass Napkin Ed
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
So? He obviously likes it there, no need to mock someone for living in a place you consider a shithole. I have been to Atlantic City and along the shore and was sad to hear that most of the boardwalk was destroyed by Sandy.

I hear bad things about Toronto constantly from other people who are from other cities in Canada, but it's not a bad place. I love this city. There are a few slummy intersections and neighbourhoods where the gangs hang out but isn't every city like that?

I got that the first time so I'm not sure why you keep saying this.
I was responding to his over reaction of my opinion about his state, I was not mocking him, I made a reference to the state he lives in, but why he's taking it so personal that he's raging is comical.

His state is ****ty & he can waste his time defending and attempting to compare it to mine, but my opinion won't change. Jersey is the appendix of this country, you know it's there, what for, you're not exactly sure, but it is certain that the body/this country can survive w/o it, the same can't be said for NY.