Music Banter - View Single Post - Kanye West's New Slave & New album
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 04:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

he named his damn album Yeezus

I swear he must be secretly be a member of ONTD. They are always praising Yeezus and Kanyesus.

I didn't hear the lyrics too well for "Black Skinhead" because I got the performance in the middle but I'm curious as to why he's screaming on that song like it's a punk song.

As far as "New Slaves" is concerned he's talking **** like he's outside of the bubble looking in but that douche is inside of the same damn bubble that he hates and is throwing stones at. It's like he's making a song for people to relate to but he himself can't relate to it because he's talking **** about himself.

I wish New Slaves was more about the government, welfare and lower income populations that are trapped in a system that's pretty hard to get out of.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote