Music Banter - View Single Post - Game of Thrones (Song of Ice and Fire) The Fantasy Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 11:52 AM   #528 (permalink)
Sansa Stark
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
For whatever reason I didn't much for the Westeros portion of last night's episode. Tyrion was great as always and I loved Sam's scene at the end (even if he did drop the fucking burning stick), but other than that I was just kind of bored. Daenerys' scenes were pretty awesome, although Daario Naharis really didn't look like how I imagined him. Also, poor Gendry, leech to the dick is nobody's idea of a good time (except maybe Roose Bolton).

I am a bit annoyed though that we have to wait until June 2nd for the next episode. I don't recall a week break during the last season and with the next episode being the episode everyone is going to be talking about for weeks on end, it seems a little sadistic to make us wait an extra week to see it.
I like the changes personally! But I totally get what you mean. I don't like the guy the casted as Daario either, tumblr fancasted Sendhil Ramamurthy as Daario and I think that would have been a better choice, I really liked him as the younger Dr. Suresh in Heroes, and he even auditioned for the part. So I have no idea what happened there.
Sansa Stark is offline   Reply With Quote